Guests are invited to join us for our Art Reception in The Gallery located in 26 Vendue. Enjoy wine and canapés, while being surrounded by a diverse collection of art from artists around the world. The Vendue's Art Docent, Emily Rigsby, is available during each reception to elaborate on the individual pieces and answer any questions you may have regarding the hotel's highly acclaimed art program.
The Gallery at 26 Vendue
Summer in the City
New Reservations for stays in May - August receive the following:
- Hot Gourmet Breakfast for Two ($35 value per stay)
- Two cocktails at The Rooftop ($30 value per stay)
- $25 Dinner Credit to Drawing Room ($25 value per stay)
A minimum of $90 in complimentary perks per night!
Wine & Unwind Package
The Vendue and Mira Winery’s Napa Valley Education Center & Tasting Room, both located in the heart of downtown Charleston, have partnered to offer a Wine & Unwind Package now through the end of March. Designed for couples seeking a romantic escape infused with relaxation and culinary indulgence, the package features an overnight stay for two in one of The Vendue’s premium rooms, a tasting flight at the Napa Valley Education Center & Tasting Room and a wine-paired dinner at Drawing Room, the fine-dining restaurant located in the ground floor of The Vendue.
- Overnight stay for two in an East Bay or Gallery Room at The Vendue
- Welcoming decanter of Sherry in room
- Evening Art Reception with complimentary wine and canapés in the The Gallery at Vendue
- Complimentary bicycles for two
- A wine tasting flight for two at Mira Winery’s Napa Valley Education Center & Tasting Room
- Choice of a complimentary Mira Winery hat or shirt
- One wine-paired, four-course dinner for two at Drawing Room
- Complimentary bedtime milk and homemade cookies
- Private Art Tour with The Vendue’s Art Docent
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee each morning
Courtship in Charleston Package
Charleston was recently named one of the most romantic cities in the country and luckily The Vendue is in the center of it all. We invite you to enjoy the many sites and sounds of historic downtown, just steps from the hotel. You and your loved one will relish in our beautifully appointed room and delight in the many amenities that this package has to offer.
- One night in a Classic King Junior Suite or Gallery King room
- Sparkling wine and chocolate truffles upon arrival
- Fresh seasonal bouquet of flowers
- Evening art reception with wine and canapés
- Milk and warm cookies
- Complimentary bicycles